1. Online Searches aren't 100% accurate so be sure to have a local Realtor send you an up to date list of homes that are ACTIVE (not under contract). In today's market there are many bidding wars- beat the crowd!
2. Open Houses are just the tip of the market. There are many many more homes for sale than what you will see advertised for open houses.
3. Realtors have the magic key to let you in homes you want to see.
4. A Realtor will help you spot the things you are looking for in your home. Buyers Agents search homes for buyers on a regular basis, therefor making it easy to spot things that can prevent future problems.
5. Buyer Agents have local Listing Agents contact information, that may possibly help in getting your new home before a flood of other buyers come through.
6. Buyers Agents not only have market knowledge, but can help you negotiate the contract. Why do this by yourself? Let the professional help guide you.
Tiffany Jacobs- Realtor
Century 21 Leading Edge Realty
9200 Church Street #202
Manassas, VA 20110
Related Articles: http://manassaspropertymanagement.weebly.com/