As many of you may know, there are many condo complexes located within Northern VA (EX: Arlington, Alexandria, Centreville, Manassas, Fairfax and more..). Some are for rent and some are for sale. If you are thinking about purchasing a condo here are 5 questions you should ask yourself:
1. How long will "I" be there? This is a question you should ask yourself no matter what you are buying, not only will you need to stay a few years to recoup those closing costs, will it fit your needs?
2. What are the current condo market conditions? Like most real estate, location matters. Outside of location, the single family house market can be very different from condos.
3. What amenities are offered? Some complexes can be very sparse, while others have pools, BBQ areas, gyms, playgrounds, and more. Determine what you would like to have.
4. Parking...? How many spots are you assigned, are they an extra fee or included within your condo association dues. Is there parking provided for your guests?
5. Who manages the condo association? This is very important since you will also need to find out what services they provide to you as a home owner.
Tiffany Jacobs- Realtor
Century 21 Leading Edge Realty
9200 Church St #200
Manassas, VA 20110