Lets face it- Selling a home in the middle of winter can prove to sometimes be difficult...Especially in the snow! Here are a few tips to help beat the winter blues and get that house sold!
1. Make sure the snow is shoveled! You want the buyer to have easy access to your property. Lets face it, without it your house won't sell!
2. Make it Warm! It isn't uncommon for people to want to keep the thermostat down to cut cost. Turn it up a little, make sure it is warm when when your buyer walks through. No one likes a cold and unwelcoming home.
3. Open your windows! Take advantage of the natural light. Winter is naturally darker outside than usual, so brighten it up a bit and let the light in.
4. Clean! Make sure your windows are clean! Don't forget those lamp shades too!
5. Express the winter positives! Make sure you let your buyer know if your roads are plowed. That is usually one of the first questions asked from a buyer... How is it here in the winter?
6. Protect your investment! Winter is messy with all the rain and snow. Make sure your buyer takes off their shoes before tracking that dirt and mud into your home and on your carpets.
Century 21 Leading Edge Realty
9200 Church St #200
Manassas, VA 20110
Search Homes in Manassas, Virginia!